Friday, April 15, 2011

Anorexia

Prifile
Name: Malissa
Height: 161 cm
Weight: 37 kg
Age: 15 years old.

ICA yuo are very the underweight..!!!! among our class member also.
Am I not hawt like this..?? I've very high body metabolism okay.
:'(
 Ok I'll try.
Eat
Eat
Eat
Choc
Icecream
No word "pantang makanan" in my dictionary "pantang nampak makanan adela".

1 year trial,
Age : 16 years old
Weight : 42kg
Height : around 165 cm (cepat kan meninggi)
BMI: Still under weight.
         Sampaikan kawan aku boleh buat ucapan untuk aku selamat berjaya dalam usaha menambahkan berat badan dan lukis picture katak di sebelah.

Now: 2011
Age : 20 years old
Height : 167cm
Weight: 55kg
BMI: i'm normal now.. yeah..
Or my body metabolism is lowering down because I'm not doing any exercise to make sure there is no losing weight.

Makan lah Appeton jangan jadu demok macam pinggu dah la.

am I look normal now? cakap yes je..
No more Anorexia.. huhu

1 comment: